Well, we FINALLY made it to the pumpkin patch last week! I just love Fall pictures and Kari got some GREAT ones! These pictures are courtesy Brown Eyed Girl Photography. Thanks again, Kari! You are the BEST. We love YOU to pieces. ;) These are some of my faves....
Cool dude!
Look at his expression....such a boy!
Him and Ashlyn were hilarious. He wouldn't stop staring at her! So cute.

Mine AND Kari's favorite. :)
No, he is not standing on his own yet. I let go real quick and Kari snapped the shot. Ha ha.
4 comments:
these are gorgeous! So cute. the color is awesome and you look wonderful and well your lil pumpkin is cute beyond words!!
how precious! Miss Kari has got some talent! And he is just too cute! Where did yall go?
So cute ;) I love taking pictures of him, I love his smile!
CUTE PAGE BY THE WAY! I LOVE IT!!!
Summer - these were taken at Bethany (183 and Anderson Mill). They had a cute little pumpkin patch, but no hay stacks. :(
Post a Comment