Braden had his first taste of "cereal" from a spoon Tuesday night. I don't think he really knew what to think about it. He kept trying to grab the spoon which made it difficult on my side, then he wouldn't really let me get it in there. That little tongue was on guard. Last night, try #2, he did much better. Jeff fed him this time and he was actually taking to it pretty well. I think he actually ate some this time.
Here is his, "I don't know what I think about this," face.
And here are a few more snapshots. This is the start of a fun ride...

.jpg)
7 comments:
Too cute! He is so precious!
So cute, I bet he's going to take to it in no time and scarf it down.
wow time has flown by. already eating that yummy cereal. so cute!
He is super cute! I hope that when I have kids some day they are as cute as he is!
When do I get to meet this little stud?? :)
Hey girl! Its great to hear from you...wow, it's been so long! Your son is absolutely adorable! Keep your fingers crossed for us that we too are having a boy! :) If you don't mind, I will attach your blog to mine...I would love to keep in touch! By the way, you look gorgeous yourself too!
Oh my he is so cute! And your photoshoot was adorable! You just made the cutest family!
Post a Comment