Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween - Moooo!

Braden had a great first Halloween. He was a cow (as you can see) and my mom had to give him a little more personality with the "Eat mor chickin" sign. Those of you who know my mom can appreciate that. Ha. He had the costume on long enough to get a few pictures, but then it got too hot. Halloween in Texas...go figure. Ashlyn (aka Tinkerbell) came trick or treating at our house too and she was sooooo precious. Mommy made her costume! You go, Kari! We had several trick or treaters. Brock and Cullen (Braden's cousins) stopped by as well. Brock was a fireman and Cullen was a monkey. It was alot of fun. I love seeing all the costumes. One little girl came to the door with the "Britney Spears" headset and I said, "Oh, are you Britney Spears?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "NO! Hannah Montana". That was a little embarrassing...can you say generation gap? "Britney was soooo 10 years ago! OMG!"


P.S. Don't forget to "Fall back" before you go to bed tonight. ;)

5 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

He was such a cute moo cow too! I loved the sign , made it so much funnier.

Lori said...

I love the cow costume. So cute!!

victoria said...

he is moo-tastic!! I love it. super super cute!

Nicci said...

What a cutie! He looks great! So much like his daddy!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have the cutest little family!!! Dang it, I better meet him soon Debralea!!!!!!! =)