Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Future Recruit

As most of you already know, I was fortunate enough to meet Coach Mack Brown last Friday. He was up at Jeff's school with one of the kids he is recruiting from Pflugerville and I was kind of given the inside info that he would be there. ;) I was like a kid in a candy store, it was really exciting. He was very nice. Let me take a picture with him and he signed a ball for Braden. He asked if he will be a future recruit. I told him if he is still coaching in 18 years we might be able to negotiate something. Jeff told him he ordered a 6'3" 215 pounder. We talked a little about the Fiesta Bowl and how he wanted to call Darrell Royal after the game, but he was told it was too late. Anyways, the picture came out a little blurry. Jeff took it with his phone. My dumbass left the camera at home. Still a picture though and hopefully I'll meet him again and get a better one.

He was so surprised....(below)

and excited!

TOUCHDOWN!

4 comments:

victoria said...

are you kidding me he is so cute? not mack brown but your boy. and you and mack look like buddies! love it! Darrell Royal came and talked to Seth's football players this year. Pretty cool and took pics with him and the kids.

Nicci said...

How fun! My brother will be so jealous and Devin too!! Your little boy is too cute and I love his excitement over the autograph!

Lori said...

Cute pics, but I have to say it again... he looks so much like his daddy!!!

Kari Sanchez said...

LOL those pictures just cracked me up again. The words you added made it funnier. Him is so adordable! Still jealous I wasn't there too! Still can't believe u left your camera at home, goof!