I realize I haven't blogged in a while and am a little lost for words. For some reason I can't get inspired. I apologize. Hopefully I will get out of my fink soon.

This is very random, but since everyone says Braden is ALL his Daddy, I thought I might TRY to get a couple people to say, "Oh, he DOES look like you (at least a little)!"
Me at 1 year:

Braden at ~8 months:
OK, y'all are right....he's all DADDY!
Here's Jeff at ~1 year: (sorry it's so small, not sure why)





5 comments:
yeah for a new post. hope he feels better soon.
Aww aren't you the cutest little thing! And I DO see him in you, yes more Daddy but you too :)
Okay, he does look a little like you... mostly like Jeff, but a little like you ;) I completely understand, everyone always says Owen looks like Andy.
He's too cute! He definitely has your nose and I can see some of you in him! Poor Kari I always tell her that about Ashlyn too that she's all daddy! Maybe that means your girl will look just like you! :)
I have said all along that Braden looks like you AND Jeff. That picture of you at 1 year is adorable. I can really see the resemblance of Braden and you there!
Post a Comment