I have been married to my wonderful husband since March 2006 and we just had our first baby boy in May 2008 (2 days before my birthday)! I currently work at Dell and have now for almost 10 years. Wow...that is hard to believe! And my husband is a football coach at Pflugerville High School. So I don't have to tell you what I do on Friday nights in the Fall. Ha ha. I LOVE being a mom and we are enjoying our new little family.
8 comments:
Aw him such a cute little pumpkin nose baby boy :)
What a sweet boy! Owen loves sitting in that same laundry basket!
LOL, we like taking rides around the house in it, but it's rare that there is no laundry in it! ;)
He is so cute! I love his expressions!
Sorry for my sad picture! It was the 4th one!! :)
so sweet. he makes the cutest little faces!
That Braden is such a cutie pie!
I haven't read blogs in forever! When did he go from looking like a baby to a little boy! He is growing up so fast!!!!
Your family is just so adorable! I am not at all surprised!
Post a Comment