Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bluebonnets...and a little more.







OK, so it's been FOREVER since I have blogged and there is probably alot I could blog about. BUT...honestly, I'm afraid I would just gripe about work and I don't want to go there. It's been so stressful at work since all the layoffs and having to do double duty. I have just been so busy I don't have time to blog and when I do, the last thing I want to do is get on the computer. Anyways...I apologize. Hopefully it will slow down soon and I will get back in the groove. I miss it and I miss reading the blogs even more.
We really are all doing great. Braden is over 10 months old now. He's getting so big and his little personality is really coming out. It's so much fun watching him grow and look at everything with wide eyes. I can just tell he is soaking it all in and learning so much. I could have the absolute worst day at work and as soon as I see him and he starts flapping those arms for me to come pick him up, I am back in my happy place. I don't know what I would do without that little boy.

Jeff is getting excited about Spring ball. It starts in less than 3 weeks. I can't believe we are already thinking football again! Ahhhh.
We went and took pictures last weekend in the bluebonnets. Braden's 1st experience with bluebonnets....here are a few pics of the SEVERAL we took. ;)






5 comments:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Too cute!!!!

Kari Sanchez said...

Football again?! Wow that went by fast. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of each other when it starts up. ha

Nicci said...

Great pics! He's too cute!

victoria said...

finally a new blog. I cannot believe my eyes. but totally understand craziness. I hope work can slow down for you soon. you need a break momma. I would love to do dinner soon. love the bluebonnet pics he is just getting so big and too flippin' cute for words. miss you. xoxox

JoElla Reinhardt said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! I'm glad you are back!