Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Braden turns 1!

OK, so I'm a little late on this post. I have been terrible about blogging and I don't know if any of you even read mine anymore, but I had to blog about this very special occasion. I can't believe Braden is a year old already. Wow, what a difference a year makes. I honestly don't know what we ever did without this sweet boy in our lives. I can't even tell you how much joy he brings to my life every single day. He's not walking yet, but he's getting very close. He cruises around pushing his "walker" and loves it.

What he's saying these days... Hi, Bye, Dada, Mama, Buh (aka book or beer, we're not sure) - ha!

Things he loves...reading, singing, dancing, giving kisses, "Friends" theme song, Subway $5 footlong commercials, grapes, being outside, being chased, cuddle time with mama, playing on mommy and daddy's bed, bathtime, itsy-bitsy spider, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, playing with our cell phones, swimming, Grandma's hugs, Grammy's tickle fingers, Aunt Stacey's cell phone.

Things he does not care for...brushing his teeth, sitting still, changing his diaper...that's about it. He's a pretty happy, laid back baby boy.

Happy 1st Birthday, Braden. We love you very much and are so blessed to have you.

5-27-08

Our first family picture

Braden at 1-year! First birthday cake...

5 comments:

victoria said...

yeah you updated! look how he has grown! what a sweet post. he is lucky to have you guys as his parents.

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Braden and that cake were hysterical! I can't believe a year has gone by... just like that! Happy Birthday Braden!

Nicci said...

So fun and so happy to see the new blog! The cake pictures are hysterical he is just too cute! Happy Birthday Braden!

Kari Sanchez said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! He is one of my fav little boys, I love him to pieces.

Britni said...

Too cute! Man they grow up so fast!