Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update

OK, Braden is napping, and I should be cleaning house, but I am getting beat up about my blog not being updated! So here it goes.

Football season is in full swing, so my time on this computer is limited. I feel like a single mom most days which means my responsibilities are doubled. Not complaining, I love this time of year. I am also staying super busy at work and trying to hit the gym everyday. If I could only get my diet under control, I would be golden. I feel great though. Working out really does give you more energy and makes you feel better.

The Panthers are off to a rough start this season. They have had some challenges with injuries and "behavioral" issues, but we'll just have to see how the season plays out. So far, we are 0-2 in district, 2-3 overall. I'm still very proud of my husband. He works hard and always has the kids' best interest at heart. They are lucky to have him. :)

Braden is doing great! He loves his class and his teachers. He is teaching everyone in his class to "bump" or "pound"...whatever you want to call it. High fives are no longer an option. We have to "bump" all his friends before we leave. He can actually be a little obsessive about it. He has gotten SEVERAL teeth in the last month (4 molars and 4 incisors) so that has been a painful experience for all of us. We've had a few sleepless nights, but overall he is a little trooper. Total of 16 teeth now! He's 16 months old. Trying to communicate more and more everyday. He understands everything you tell him and we are working on discipline. Let me tell you, it's NOT easy. This boy is very hard-headed (get's that from his daddy, not me). ;) I'm trying to stay patient, consistent and choose my battles. He is a sweetheart though and I am very proud of him.

I guess that's all for now. I will try to be better about updating, k? K!

5 comments:

victoria said...

hooray for an update!!!!! I know you are busy. I just miss reading your blog. glad he is doing so well and school that is so cute that he is teaching "bumps"--too cute. xoxo

Kari Sanchez said...

HIP HIP HOORAY, I'm doing toe touches with you Victoria lol :p Just pickin Deb, it's not like I dont talk to you everyday but still a blog is meant to be updated and I'm very happy you did.

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

YEAH! Welcome back! Love the updates! THANK YOU! Good job with the working out! I gave up cokes last week... baby steps. Maybe excercise will be in my future. Braden is such a doll. We need to get together!

Nicci said...

I am with you on the bad blogging! SO I completely understand! So cute with the "bumps." My niece does the same thing only she has to go around to everyone in a circle and give them a "fist pound." Its so cute! :) Yay for the update! Maybe I will update mine!! :)

Kari Sanchez said...

Aww cute page :)