Really? My last post was in OCTOBER? Wow, I am a terrible blogger.
OK, so what has been going on with us? Let's see, we had a busy holiday, but it seems silly to talk about since it's almost FEBRUARY! Work has been busy as well. To put it simply, I got a new job, then last week, they decided to get rid of that team and actually walked out 2 people. Luckily I made the cut, but my job will be changing soon. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just not sure what my new role will be. Last week was really tough for me at work. I had several co-workers/friends get laid off. It's never an easy thing to see people you know lose their job. I just pray for them and their families.
Braden has been a handful lately. He has actually gotten much better in the last week, but he has been testing us to the max! That little stinker. He will do something he KNOWS is wrong and look me right in the eye as he is doing it. Just waiting for me to do something. We are doing the timeout thing and when I ask him if he wants to go to timeout, his answer is, "Yeah!" GREAT...not the right answer dude! He is definitely a challenge, but consistency and patience is starting to payoff. On the other hand he can be such a sweetheart. He gives me hugs and kisses without me having to ask and I just love that. He loves to sing and dance and marches around singing "Ants go marching" and "If you're happy and you know it." So cute. He puts his fingers on his cheeks to tell me he wants to sing Happy and you know it.
There's really not much else going on with us. We are living life and staying busy. Oh, and I'm pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
OMG you announced it?!!! Wahooo. Nice new layout too and glad you finally updated crazy woman...OCTOBER?? MUAH!
Not announcing on FB or anything, just thought I'd see who's reading...ha!
Oh ok, good idea :)
we are reading it... congrats! we are so happy for you guys!!
OMG!! I think my jaw just hit the floor!! YAY! So excited for you and I love how you just threw it in there! Something told me to check your blog today! Congratulations to you! YAYY!!!! So cool that you and Kari can be prego together and have your babes close in age! Yay! Can you tell I'm just a little excited? Oh and you make really cute babies! YAY! :)
what??! oh my goodness!! I am so glad I read this. So exciting!! Wahoo!! How many weeks are you?
Thanks, Nicci. You crack me up. You sound more excited than I was. LOL
V - I am 7 weeks. I'm not really announcing to the world yet. I know I put it on the blog, but I know not EVERYONE reads this. My first appt is this coming Monday so I'm anxious for the confirmation. I don't think it has really set in quite yet, but we are very excited. According to my calculations, due date is Sep 20th. My football season will be very interesting, as you know. ;)
Woohoo!! Congrats on your little peanut...hehe. Oh, and I love how you casually announce it at the very end...too funny!
Wahoo! I love it! Way to just throw that in at the end! Now you have to keep updating!
Congrats! You totally threw me off with your "and I'm pregnant" side-note there at the end. :) That is so exciting, when are you due? Yay!!
Seriously? You haven't posted since January??? :)
Post a Comment