OK, y'all. I am tired of being sick. This pregnancy is definitely different in that aspect. I was sick with Braden for 3 weeks, this one is now over 6! Come on! I am 3 weeks into my 2nd trimester and still get sick at night. At least it's not all day anymore, but I'm just tired of it. I am taking medication for it, but it only helps so much, not 100%. I'm sorry, not trying to be whiny, but I'm entitled to whine every now and then. Other than that, everything is going great with the pregnancy. Baby is growing like it should and has a strong little heartbeat. My next appointment is April 8th. I will have another ultrasound just to check it all out. I will make my appointment to find out the sex at that time. YAY! It will be the week of May 3rd, just don't have the exact date yet. I can't wait!
Braden...oh Braden. That little boy. I tell you what, he is growing up so fast and I am enjoying every minute of it. He is a little obsessed with Elmo and Sesame Street at the moment, which is driving me a little crazy. But he is learning to count from the show, so I guess that's good. He says, "One, Two, Tee, OOR!" He's talking more and more every day. I sometimes know what he's saying, but other times I just have to nod and say, "Uh-huh. Really?" Ha. He can get a little rough sometimes with mommy and when I say, "Owe, you hurt mommy." He comes up to me and touches me very softly (his way of saying he's sorry). It's sooo sweet. They tell me almost every day how he LOVES the babies at his school. He is very gentle with them and always wants to touch them and give them kisses. I hope he is the same when his little brother or sister arrives, but Mommy's not holding the babies at school so we will see if his jealous bone comes out. He loves Dancing with the Stars. He loved it last season too. He tries to dance along and claps for them when they are done. It's very cute and fun to watch.
Jeff is keeping busy with track. He has 2 kids in Texas Relays this weekend. I am staying busy at work. Nothing really new to report with us.
I hope all is well with my blogger friends and I will TRY to be better about posting. :)
Braden...oh Braden. That little boy. I tell you what, he is growing up so fast and I am enjoying every minute of it. He is a little obsessed with Elmo and Sesame Street at the moment, which is driving me a little crazy. But he is learning to count from the show, so I guess that's good. He says, "One, Two, Tee, OOR!" He's talking more and more every day. I sometimes know what he's saying, but other times I just have to nod and say, "Uh-huh. Really?" Ha. He can get a little rough sometimes with mommy and when I say, "Owe, you hurt mommy." He comes up to me and touches me very softly (his way of saying he's sorry). It's sooo sweet. They tell me almost every day how he LOVES the babies at his school. He is very gentle with them and always wants to touch them and give them kisses. I hope he is the same when his little brother or sister arrives, but Mommy's not holding the babies at school so we will see if his jealous bone comes out. He loves Dancing with the Stars. He loved it last season too. He tries to dance along and claps for them when they are done. It's very cute and fun to watch.
Jeff is keeping busy with track. He has 2 kids in Texas Relays this weekend. I am staying busy at work. Nothing really new to report with us.
I hope all is well with my blogger friends and I will TRY to be better about posting. :)




4 comments:
Hey! Sorry you are still sick. I think I was the most sick with the second one...Can't wait to find out what you are having!! Hey, where did you get your furniture? Looks like what I am looking for....:) Great minds must think alike! ---Jennifer (kohl)
Hey Jennifer. We got our furniture at Ashley. Took me a while to warm up to it. My husband wanted leather, but I wasn't sure about it. Now I love it. :-)
I hate furniture shopping though, so good luck!
I think I was more sick this time around too with my second. You need to take a video when he's doing his obessed repeat of Sesame Street characters haha.
That's a cute picture.
Yay for the prego post! So exciting! I hope you start to feel better soon and I hope you are having a girl! :)
Oh and could you guys send me some of that "Texas water" you are drinking?
Post a Comment