Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Storytime with Daddy

We have our bedtime routine down and the part right before nursing is storytime. MY favorite is "Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam McBratney, but Braden's favorite, so far, is Dr. Seuss's "One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four Five Fish" (based on his original "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". My mom bought him several Dr. Seuss board books. They are all shorter versions of some of his best. They are great! Well, he will sit there and listen to us read him that book all night if we would. The other night, Jeff read it probably 6 or 7 times before mommy came in and said it was time for bed. Ha ha. I just wanted to share this sweet picture.



And here is a picture of me and my boy after my first day at work (he just woke up).

3 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Aww that is so sweet and love the picture of you and him.

BJ said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen - he looks like he is reading the book! I think he is! Put that in the baby book - reading at 12 weeks! Proud Grandma

victoria said...

Oh I love it. So sweet. Those are great books and I too love the last one of you and your babe.