OK...so the nursery is coming along beautifully! It is pretty much done! We got our furniture in last week (about 4 weeks early)!!! We ordered it from USA Baby and was told it would take 12-16 weeks and that was 8 weeks ago! Needless to say, we were pleasantly surprised! I was a little nervous about the furniture and Braden coming at the same time. We absolutely LOVE it. I am so happy with it and it looks so good in his room. I just love everything about it and now we just can't wait for our little guy to get here!!! I washed ALL his clothes this week. That was actually alot of fun...it makes you go through it all again and admire everything. Jeff was watching me fold it and kept saying, "He's not going to be that small, is he?" I just laughed and said, "Well, for my sake, I hope so." Ha ha. We are ready for you my Braden... :)
One of our friends (Kevin, another coach at P-ville) was ALOT of help getting the wayne's coating up and prepping the room! Thanks Grimm! Here are some before pictures of the boys getting the nursery ready....


AND (drum roll).......after:
The boys came up with the idea to match the chair railing to the furniture...they are now called my "Queer eyes for the straight guys". Ha ha.
Braden's cousins got him these letters...aren't they adorable?

Football rug...Jeff purchased all by himself! Good job, babe!

The dresser/changing table

Thanks Grammy and Gramps for the awesome travel system!
4 comments:
I LOVE his room, all we need now is a baby to enjoy it!
what a "sport-acular" room. I love it. looks great!
Very cute room!!! It makes me want a boy... so fun!! I know you guys are so excited, but please go out as much as you can together now (we didn't take that advice like we should have and regret it now that #2 is coming), cuz after... well you know. I am so happy for you!!!!
you are just about the cutest pregnant gal ever!! His room looks great... we have our boys divided into 2 rooms and one of them is sports themed. They will never outgrow it! Hope you enjoy these last few weeks before your little guy arrives! Sleep it up, honey!! Take care!
~summer
Post a Comment