Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Baby Shower 3-15-08


Hi Y'all! So I had my first baby shower on Saturday! I can't even tell you how nice it was. My hostesses (and best friend's) did such a WONDERFUL job! Vanessa, thank you so much for opening up your home! You are too sweet and way to good to me! Sarah made such a cute diaper cake and wreath. So crafty...I could never do that! And Suzanne, the invites were awesome and Braden's letters are sooo cute. I love them! Kari made the BEST punch and the food was all soooo yummy! You guys are the best and it all came together so nicely. :) We all had a great time and I got LOTS of great stuff. I am so excited and blessed to be able to share this experience with all my friends and family. Sometimes I can't believe we are having a baby and I have my moments of "OMG...am I ready?" But I know I have so much support and this baby is going to be sooo loved. He is one lucky little guy! I can't WAIT to meet him!!! I love you guys!


I love these girls! What GREAT hostesses!

This is supposed to be an "OMG...look at that belly" shot.


These were some YUMMY and beautiful cupcakes!


Look at that diaper cake! Great job Miss Sarah Stewart!

Diaper wreath! I love it.

3 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Yay you got a blog! I'll be your first to comment! I had a great time at the shower and honored to be apart of it and all these new memories with you and soon with Braden! I cant wait to meet him!

victoria said...

welcome to blog world. it was fun seeing you and your sweet belly. dinner soon! lets plan it!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this blog. I don't think I know anyone who has one---but now I do! Love the pictures. Can't wait for Braden to be IN them!!