Monday, March 31, 2008
Business Talk...
In case you have not heard, Dell officially announced today that they will be closing one of the manufacturing facilities here in Austin. It has been a hush hush kind of thing for a while now, but please be assured that my job is fairly secure. We do not expect to lose anyone on our team. Although, this is good news for me, I have several friends and colleagues whom will be directly affected. I just want you to all be aware and know that I am still employed before I get a ton of inquiries. Love to all and best wishes to my friends and co-workers at TMC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How ironic...my mom JUST asked me about that and if I had talked to you about the issue and said that you hadnt mentioned anything, and then I read this. SO glad to hear you are safe yet again! God is looking out for y'all!
Thank goodness! Andy called me this morning and asked if I had talked to you. Glad to hear this, well... that you are safe anyway...
Post a Comment