Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

On Saturday, our nephew Ryan, turned 1!!! We went up to Houston to celebrate his birthday. I can't believe it has already been a year! He is getting big and is still as cute and sweet as ever. We had a nice visit with the FAM. :) The theme was "football"...(I think we will see ALOT of sports themed parties in the future with this coaching family). It was really cute...Mom did a great job on the decorations and the cake was delicious (as always). Good job, Suz. We love you, Ryan, and can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays!!!

On Easter Sunday, we joined our new church (Immanuel Lutheran in Pflugerville)!!! After church, Jeff grilled some yummy fajitas (not very traditional, I know, but still delicious). My mom, dad and sister came over and we all spent the afternoon together. We had a nice Easter (other than my dad telling me I was getting fat)....thanks, Dad! ;)

Our #1 Rogers boy!

Giving Uncle Jeff kisses.

Cute cute cake!

I think he likes it! ;)

Don't be shy, DIG IN!

Ryan loved his baseball toy from his Uncle Jeff and Aunt Debralea!

"I know, I am too cute!"

2 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Aww Ryan is a cutie, love the cake too. Glad you had a good Easter.

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

What an awesome cake! I love it! We just bought Owen that same baseball game! Great minds!!