To my wonderful husband and new Daddy~Thank you for being such a great husband and daddy. In these past 3 weeks, you have stepped up in a big way taking care of me and your precious baby boy. Braden couldn't be luckier to have you as his Daddy. It is so great seeing you with him. You are so good and I can see how much you both love eachother. It's absolutely the best feeling in the world. We are both so lucky to have such a great guy in our lives. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait for all the milestones and "firsts" we are going to have with our baby boy.
Love ~
Debralea and Braden
Debralea and Braden








3 comments:
happy father's day jeff and what a sweet tribute deb. and I lurve me this new blog design. i actually almost did this one. so darn cute. how are you momma? would love to see you soon! xoxo
Happy Daddy's Day Jeff! You are a good daddy, Braden is one lucky boy to have 2 wonderful parents! I love the new page.
So SO cute! Happy 1st Father's Day!!! I am so happy for you guys. You all look so happy and madly in love with each other. Gosh...it makes a gal wanna go have a baby! ;) Keep those cute pictures coming!
And LOVE the new layout!
Sending love and hugs!
~Mare~
Post a Comment