Ohhhh!! He is ADORABLE!! How exciting that you were able to "catch" a sweet smile! I know you guys are so excited. I know I've never met your hubby in person, but in this picture...he could never deny THIS child! ;)
What a precious smile! Can't believe you got a picture of it - you must be really quick. Every time Richard has a photogenic moment, by the time I get the camera ready its too late. We LOVED meeting Braden, holding him, loving on him. I can tell he is a special boy, and of course he is VERY special to us. We love all three of you. Thanks for sharing these pics. They grow so fast at this age, every day they look different so keep 'em coming! Give Braden a big hug for us!
I have been married to my wonderful husband since March 2006 and we just had our first baby boy in May 2008 (2 days before my birthday)! I currently work at Dell and have now for almost 10 years. Wow...that is hard to believe! And my husband is a football coach at Pflugerville High School. So I don't have to tell you what I do on Friday nights in the Fall. Ha ha. I LOVE being a mom and we are enjoying our new little family.
3 comments:
Awwwww what a sweet smile! I love him so much, he looks older in this picture and his hair looks so blonde! He's so stinkin cute! I miss him.
Ohhhh!! He is ADORABLE!! How exciting that you were able to "catch" a sweet smile! I know you guys are so excited. I know I've never met your hubby in person, but in this picture...he could never deny THIS child! ;)
Sending love and hugs!
~Mare~
What a precious smile! Can't believe you got a picture of it - you must be really quick. Every time Richard has a photogenic moment, by the time I get the camera ready its too late. We LOVED meeting Braden, holding him, loving on him. I can tell he is a special boy, and of course he is VERY special to us. We love all three of you. Thanks for sharing these pics. They grow so fast at this age, every day they look different so keep 'em coming! Give Braden a big hug for us!
Post a Comment