I was having trouble deciding what pictures to put on here...there are so many as you can imagine. So I made a little slideshow, please click on the link and take a look at our little bundle of joy.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t179/Debralea/?action=view¤t=329566e1.pbw
We are all doing great. The last 3 nights have been WONDERFUL. We are having to wake the little guy up to eat. He is such a good sleeper (and eater once he gets going). We are having so much fun being new parents. Jeff is a natural and I love seeing my boys together. They were playing playstation together yesterday and Daddy was already teaching him the ins and outs of football. Yes, it has already started. Ha ha. So cute.
We had his first doctor appointment yesterday and everything looks great. He weighs 7lbs. 6oz. He has gained 1oz since we lef the hospital, which she said is great. We love our doctor...she is fantastic and such a sweetheart.
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds like he is doing fantastic. the slideshow was awesome. and wow he is already a sleeper--you guys are luckier than you even know!
Yea!!! I just got from vacation and read the great news. I am so happy for you guys and he is so cute. The pics are great!!! Life has changed forever... for the good of course. Enjoy being a mom and keep us posted on how he changes. They change daily!!!
Post a Comment