Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just call him Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor...

For those of you who know Jeff, you know he can't just sit around the house all summer...he has to be busy. So, here is summer project #1. I have to say, I was very impressed...he did this all by himself in a couple afternoons. He didn't even have "Al's" help! Ha ha. I am very pleased with the result. I think it looks great. Enjoy the before and after pictures!

Before:

In Process:

And After...Ta-da:

5 comments:

victoria said...

that is awesome--can you send him my way?

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

That looks fantastic!!! Way to go Jeff! I LOVE it!

Kari Sanchez said...

WOW I'm impressed too! He's so good at that stuff. It looks so good! Good job Jeffrey! ;)

Anonymous said...

So if Jeff's Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor, who's Al?

Looks good! He got skills.

Debralea said...

Wade - Al was Tim's right hand man on Home Improvement. DUH!