...is my two front teeth. Well, I felt last night, and Braden cut tooth #3! His front top right. So he got one of his front toofers for Christmas! Ha ha. Just wanted to share. :)
I have been married to my wonderful husband since March 2006 and we just had our first baby boy in May 2008 (2 days before my birthday)! I currently work at Dell and have now for almost 10 years. Wow...that is hard to believe! And my husband is a football coach at Pflugerville High School. So I don't have to tell you what I do on Friday nights in the Fall. Ha ha. I LOVE being a mom and we are enjoying our new little family.
5 comments:
CHOMP CHOMP! HAHA
oh my goodness. hopefully he wont be biting you now!! and tell me that is not a real deer below ;) poor bambi...
love the new layout!!!
Ooh like the layout, now I need a new one I dont like mine and someone else has it.
Cute layout! Thanks for the comments on my blog! I don't think I could get Matt to sit threw the nutcracker without drinking either!!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment