Here are the pictures I promised. We actually just went today. Long story, but last Thursday didn't work out. There was NO line. I was shocked! We went to the Domain and we were the only ones there for about 20 minutes. Santa and his "helper" were so nice and took their time to get a good picture. It was a GREAT 1st experience with Santa. Braden went right to him and just sat in his lap for about 10 minutes. It was really cute. He kept eyeing and reaching for his bucket of candy canes, so we gave him one. (It was wrapped in paper of course). Enjoy the pics!


.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Too Cute! LOVE the reindeer hat!
Super Cute pictures!!
Hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas!
Awe, they are super cute! I am impressed that he did so well with Santa the first time! Merry Christmas!
he is too cute!! the hat rocks!
Post a Comment