




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Is that not the cutest little hat?
Owen was being a little shy in front of the camera, but that's him waaaaay in the back there. Ha ha.
6 months old:
WOW...can you believe Braden is 6 months old already? Well, maybe you can, but I can't! He is doing very well. We had his 6 month appointment Dec. 1st and he is healthy as can be. He weighed in at 18 lbs 10 oz and measured in at 26.75 inches. 75th % in weight and 70th in height. He had to get more shots, but he actually did great. I always hate that part, but I think he is tougher than I am. He cried when they first gave him the shots, but he had quit before I even picked him up. He's a trooper. I am in the process of making an appointment at a pediatric ophthamologist to have his eye checked out. He has a blocked tear duct in his right eye we need to get fixed. Apparently it is very common and an easy procedure, but they do have to put him under since they will be messing with his eye. That makes me very nervous, but I'm going to ask all kinds of questions before we decide to do that.
He is sitting up all by himself now. He has been for a couple weeks, but he just now is at the point where he will sit up for as long as he wants. Before, he could only sit for a couple minutes before he would topple over. He is waving to himself. It is so cute and he loves to flick his bottom lip to make funny sounds. He is babbling away all kinds of nonsense. He does say mama and dada and Grandma has heard "Grandma", Grammy has heard "Grammy" and Grandpa has heard "Grandpa". Ha ha. But he really does say "mama"! ;) If you want to make him smile, all you have to do is say, "poop in the pants!" Not sure what's up with that, but he thinks it's hilarious. All boy for ya and I'm sure you can guess who figured that one out. He loves to give hugs and kisses and oh my, you better watch out when he comes at you for a kiss. It gets a little messy. LOL. Grandma LOVES it. :) We just started 3 meals a day. This boy can eat! We are working on the sippy cup with diluted apple juice, but so far, he just likes to lick it. Ha ha. He is such a blessing and we can't wait to see what he has to show us next.




5 comments:
Braden is so cute! I am looking forward to having a cute little boy like yours!! :) Nice pics of the dead deer..hehe. ;)
He's so cute! I love the picture of him in the Hunter's outfit!
I just love the hat, he is so cute in those hats. Ashlyn won't be too happy with Upple Jeff killing Bambi's daddy lol. I cant wait for deer meat though!
He is such a sweetheart!
We had a great time too! Shopping was an "adventure" :)
What an adorable little boy!!! I ' to meet little Braden....
Post a Comment