Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas 2008

We had a GREAT Christmas. It was filled with lots of family, love, laughter, singing, church and gifts. What more can you ask for? I took SEVERAL pictures, being Braden's first Christmas and all. And the new, AWESOME camera I got from my fabulous husband didn't help. I had to test it out! Ha. I'm still learning how to use it, but enjoy the pictures. I put them in an album because I couldn't pick my favorites. Click here to see them. This isn't even half of them! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

At Grammy and Gramps house Christmas Eve, about to leave for church!
Christmas morning about to eat breakfast. He was in such a good mood! I think he knew it was Christmas. ;)

3 comments:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Of course he knew it was Christmas! Merry 1st Christmas Braden!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Kari Sanchez said...

He is so stinkin cute! He looks older even since I left :( I miss y'all!

victoria said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas. he is so cute!