Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun times

Here's the game I copied from Victoria -

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot-- or just from blogland-- anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see the responses!

6 comments:

victoria said...

I loved yours for me. that was hysterical. I am going to have to say our sleepovers. We always had so much fun. And we would do it during the week too b.c we would say we were "studying." and we would jump on the trampoline and eat ramen soup and drink good ol' yummy dr pepper. and do our nails and have long talks. our trip to dallas was a lot of fun too--I don't think I have screamed so much in my life I was so scared of that roller coaster.

Kari Sanchez said...

LOL I think I'm already laughing. Where to begin....I love that every time we are together we end up cracking up. Lets see...doughnut run in Twigs study hall when I got a ticket, although that part wasnt funny...corpus trip getting stuck in the sand, falling down steps, car alarm not going off lol.... cheerleader tryouts LOL..oh oh our fabulous acting duet of Odd Couple in Abiliene. Finding a strange picture stuck to your car at Souper Salads.. Those are a few on the top of my head. And some recent lifelong memories was being there for the birth of Braden, those moments are always the best and I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend and can't wait until Braden and Ashlyn can run around together and be best of friends too. Love you chica!

Kari Sanchez said...

Oh and first meeting in Mr Anderson's class trying to introduce myself and loan you paper or something and him SHH'ing us, most of known we'd be trouble from then on.

Lori said...

Let's see the Europe trip was fun. We took that picture in the guys room and we all thought we were so rebellious. That is sad!! And I think you were in there when Andrew was lighting his farts... what a mature memory of being in Europe!!
Going out to Chris' lake house our Senior year, I think. I came across those pictures of all the girls the other day. It brought back great memories; we were so young!!!

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

There are two very memorable occassions that stand out for me... the first was a trip to San Antonio in which we drank too much at La Margarita and then went to a Spurs game where we sat on the TOP ROW! I don't know if it was the altitude or that last drink but poor Jeff was left cleaning up after you in the stands while I got you out of there :) Secondly, was our first camping trip which was almost a disaster when a monsoon came and nearly blew our tent away! We stood in the middle hanging on to eachother for dear life while the guys assured us they has the tent secured to the ground! YEAH RIGHT! What a long, cold, wet night that was! Next time we are checking the forecast before we go camping! Good times!!! :) I look forward to making new memories with "the boys"!

Anonymous said...

Hey, add my new blog site :) xoxo