Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Morning...

I wanted to blog real quick about my morning. So today I planned on going to my Mom's house to "play". So I did the whole "leaving the house routine". I fed him, he slept while I showered and got ready. Once I was ready, I went to change his diaper and clothes (which wakes him up) so I could feed him again right before we get on the road. This usually works great. Well, Braden is NOT a spitter upper, but this morning, as soon as I had him all cute and ready to go, he spits up all over him, me, my hair, the floor... So we changed again. No big deal. I go to feed him, he eats for about 15 minutes, I let him lay there for a few to let his tummy settle (and he was trying to poop). He gets all done, so I got to change his diaper. OK, clean diaper, clean clothes, let's go! I get him in his seat, all buckled in and BAM...spits up again, all over him and the seat. OK...let's go get changed again. That's 2 cute outfits put in the hamper within 20 minutes. So now he is all changed (AGAIN), I am all changed, he is in his seat ready to go so I start loading the car. The car is all loaded and I go to start it to get it cool. Yeah...car won't start!!! What is going on??? We are just not meant to leave this house today! Now we are back at square one. I made me some lunch and Braden is sleeping in his swing. Just had to share. Maybe we will try again tomorrow. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Oh my noodness lol, it's funny but I know at the time it's not. Spit up is not fun esp when it's all the time. Hope your car starts! If not we can come get you and hang out ;)

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

WOW! You know I have dealt with the spitting up thing. Time to break out the bibs! Owen wore bibs 24/7 until he was about 5 months old! It sucks to cover up that cute outfit with a bib but you will find that it is much easier than changing clothes all the time.