Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Healthy Living


OK people. I made the decesion to really get serious about trying to lose this baby weight (and then some, hopefully). I am just looking for your support and any advice all you moms out there can give me. I am just trying to eat better, I don't like to say "dieting". My mom helped out by getting me some healthy snacks. For example, she bought these veggie chips which are really good and a good alternative to chips. They are dried vegetables that are very crunchy like chips...yummy! She also bought some cranberry trail mix, rice cakes and lots of fruits and veggies. I was just looking for some healthy snacks. I will try to keep you updated on my progress, but my goal is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight before Thanksgiving. Then I will pig out and gain it all back. Ha ha...just kidding! As for the picture, I just thought it looked funny!

2 comments:

victoria said...

well maybe we can motivate each other--it always helps to have someone rooting you on or giving each other feedback. I went and sweat my arse' off tonight--nothing like a good workout to make you feel betta'

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

You will soon see the effectiveness of breast feeding and losing weight! It is burning a lot of calories!
Love the new picture of Braden. Be sure and check Parenting and Parent's websites for baby photo contests. He could definitely win!