Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4 weeks!

Today, I am exactly 4 weeks away from due date. We are getting so anxious. I have an appointment on Thursday where she will examine me to see if I am dialated or e-faced at all. Jeff and I are so ready to meet him and honestly, I am ready for him to be out just for the comfort part. It is getting pretty uncomfortable. I'm actually sleeping "okay". I do have to get up AT LEAST once in the night to pee and I have to turn over at least 3 times a night, but I go right back to sleep. I can't really complain too much. These last few weeks are dragging though! I think we are both just so excited, time is creeping. I had another shower on Sunday and we got even more GREAT stuff. We are so blessed to have so many people to spoil this little guy. He is going to be surrounded with so much love, it makes me very happy. I am going to post new pics soon...please be patient! :)

1 comment:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

I am SO EXCITED! Owen said he can't wait for Braden to get here!!!!