I am sad to say, but we are selling the boat. We made the decision a couple months ago and posted it (on craig's list) a couple weeks ago. It's just the right thing to do for now since we will not be using it much this summer for obvious reasons. We went and cleaned it on Saturday (now that was a task), but it looks brand new now! :) I got a little choked up about selling it, but we will get another one eventually. We both LOVE having a boat and spending weekends on the lake. We are both going to miss it, but we will have something even better and more fun to occupy our time very soon! Once Braden is a little older, we WILL get another boat and hopefully he will enjoy the lake as much as I did growing up. So, if anyone is interested in buying a ski boat, this one is in perfect condition and has been VERY good to us the last 3 years. Just let me know... We actually have a lot of interested prospects, we just need to make the time to get out there and show it. Here are a couple pictures...(shedding a small tear). :(
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog--you will be an excellent mother deb. and sorry about the boat but you are replacing it with a better "B" a sweet baby Braden!
I have been married to my wonderful husband since March 2006 and we just had our first baby boy in May 2008 (2 days before my birthday)! I currently work at Dell and have now for almost 10 years. Wow...that is hard to believe! And my husband is a football coach at Pflugerville High School. So I don't have to tell you what I do on Friday nights in the Fall. Ha ha. I LOVE being a mom and we are enjoying our new little family.
2 comments:
I'm shedding a tear with you and I wish we were in the postition to buy it but we need a house first! ha.
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog--you will be an excellent mother deb. and sorry about the boat but you are replacing it with a better "B" a sweet baby Braden!
Post a Comment