Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bon soir...

Well....we said goodbye to the boat yesterday. We were very lucky that it sold so fast, but it is still sad. Good news, we were able to payoff several bills and now we can save for diapers and daycare! Ha ha. The couple who bought it live out in Avery Ranch, have a 6-month old baby and found out yesterday they are expecting another! YIKES...15 months apart...God bless them! You were good to us for 3 years, "Biscuit 'N Gravy", and you will be missed. :)

3 comments:

victoria said...

have fun getting spoiled with pretty toes and new hair--two of my favorite things. and I am up for shopping anytime. Especially when that baby comes if you need a break we can meet up for some guilt free spending!!

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Awwww :( I will also miss Biscuit 'N Gravy :( But CONGRATULATIONS on getting it sold SO quickly! That's AWESOME!

victoria said...

so I dont have a scanner so cannot scan the log picture. I know I need to get with the program...