Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Bachelor

Is anyone watching this season? I haven't been THAT into it, but I still have to watch. I don't really care for either of the girls left - Chelsea or Shayne. I am actually pretty surprised with his final 2. I'm not real impressed with him either. And Amanda was pissed last night when she was sent packing! I don't blame her though. It has to be hard to be told all these promises, then "adios". But then again, all these girls put themselves in that position - - I could NEVER go on that show. Thoughts? Who is your pick?
Shayne....or

Chelsea?

3 comments:

victoria said...

not a fan of either but I bet he picks chelsea. shayne is too much for me!

Anonymous said...

ha,ha. I'm glad someone made a post about this because I am OBSESSED. I always have been :) I am a fan of his, however, he has bad taste. I'm not a big fan of either of the final 2, I was rooting for Amanda and I was sad to see her go but very happy to see her call him a douche bag, haha. Sounds like something I would say.

I guess between the 2 - - I'm torn between because Shayne seems fake and overly dramatic and Chelsea isn't affectionate and who the heck doesn't like holding hands? Especially with a hottie like that? *sigh* it's gonna be tough! :)

Kari Sanchez said...

I dont like either of them and I have never been a fan of Shayne's however I'm beginning to like her and their relationship better than chelsea, she's annoying too. So I really dont care who wins lol.