So my last 2 weekly doctor visits have been a little disappointing. I went last Thursday and again yesterday (Wednesday) and I am still "closed for business". I am ZERO cm dialated. I know I have almost 3 weeks still til due date, but I was just hoping for SOMETHING! She couldn't give me a percentage for efacement because you have to be dialated to feel it (or something like that). But everything still looks fine. His heartbeat is still healthy and the fact that he is moving a lot is good - - (for her maybe, but my ribs are soooo sore)! Ha ha. I think once he drops, it will put more pressure on the cervix so things will start happening, but what do I know, that is just my theory. So here is the plan my mom and I came up with. We think he is going to drop on Saturday (get off my ribs and out of my throat), then I will have him 2 weeks later (May 17th - a Saturday afternoon). Sounds good, right? We'll see if he's a good boy and listens to his momma!
My doctor did go ahead and schedule me for an induction JUST IN CASE he is late. She scheduled it for May 28th. Not that she thinks he will be late, but they have to schedule them pretty far out to make sure you have a spot. HE BETTER NOT BE 8 DAYS LATE - that's all I have to say about that. But I guess it's good to know the LATEST he will be here is May 28th. I can't wait to meet you, Braden! You come out whenever you are ready. We will be anxiously waiting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
thats right he will come out when he is ready. sorry I know it is disappointing. hope you are getting lots of R+R.
for your sake i hope he makes his arrival before 5/28! LOL! i can't wait to meet him either!!!!
I have a feeling he wont be early, I think he's comfortable right where he is. Maybe he wants to give his mommy the best birthday gift ever! They could induce on the 28th but you may not have him till 29th! see! lol
Come on down BRADEN! LOL!
I really like "the plan"... I think we should start placing our bets now... can you put a poll on your blog?... How fun would that be?! I would like to go ahead and say I think he will be born on..... 5/19.
Good idea, Sarah! Poll is on the left...everybody place your bets! Winner gets...ummmm...bragging rights. :)
AW! I'm sorry if you're going through any "uncomfy" moments...but I'm so glad that you're getting to experience this. I've gone through SO many of my friends' pregnancies lately it seems! I feel like if I ever get the chance to be blessed with going through a pregnancy I will be VERY well informed. Each stage of the pregnancy, I'll be like, "OH yeah...I know what this is!" LOL!
I'm so excited for you!! Oh yeah...and my vote is for 5/21! YAY!
Love and hugs!
~Mare~
Post a Comment