OK, so today is my due date. I am 40 weeks pregnant, that's 10 MONTHS PEOPLE!!! I went to the doc again yesterday for my weekly check-up and still nothing. Not dialated at all. Without going into too much detail, she forced her way in and was able to touch his head (that was not much fun for me). So I MIGHT be dialated now and she said sometimes that will speed things along. I don't feel any different at this point, so I am not completely convinced that he will EVER be here. I don't have another appointment unless I make it to my induction date (the 28th). OMG - let's hope not. It HAS to be this week, right? Ugh... OK, I am done complaining, I'm sorry, I just never thought I would make it this long, I guess. I'm just anxious, ready to meet my baby boy, and ready to feel normal again. :(So on a lighter side, we finally made time for the talented Kari to take some pictures. Here are some of my faves. 











5 comments:
Dannng good lucky girly! I can't wait to see him :) by the way the pictures are super cute, my sister did a good job, but it also helps that you're realy cute pregnant too!!
you look beautiful deb! cannot wait for his debut!
Oh man, I am so sorry!!! Faith was 10 days early and actually 18 days earlier than the original due date and I still thought she was never going to come. (That is probably not helpful!!) Good luck, just think maybe those little lungs need a day or two more to develope. Anyway, I'll be praying for him to come soon!!!!
BRADEN! This is your aunt Kari talking..we have waited long enough, your mama is going crazy waiting on you,not to mention she's very uncomfortable... so it's time you get here already, we are all anxious to see you! Memorial Weekend would be good timing ;)
thinking about you girlie. I know you are ready to meet your babe. thinking good thoughts for you guys. much love. xoxo
Post a Comment