Sunday, May 25, 2008
5 going on 8...
DAYS LATE! Thank you everyone for the caring phone calls and support. Yes, I am still pregnant, as of Sunday night at 8:30pm. As each day passes, I am more and more convinced we are going to make it to the 28th. This little guy is going to have to be forced out. I don't know what he is waiting for? We have just been trying to live life as normal. What else can you do? We went and saw Baby Mama on Friday. GREAT movie...so so funny! I definitely reccommend that one. We went and saw Indiana Jones on Saturday, and I wasn't as impressed. I think I just expected something different. I will keep you updated, but as for now, still no sign of Braden. Talk to y'all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
arggh I know you are frustrated girlie. I think of you each day and know that he will make his debut soon. Baby Mama looks so cute--glad you are catching up on some movies. call me if you need anything at all! love you deb!
Team Rogers II is still waiting....
XOXO - We love you all!
Post a Comment