Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Quick follow up...
I took my blood pressure at 1:00 and it was 121/80 - - pretty much normal. So I called the nurese, like I was told and she said that was great! Now I just have to monitor it daily and if it gets back over 90, I need to call again. So we are back to playing the waiting game. I am very relieved!!! He might still be here tomorrow, but at least it will be HIS decision! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
great deb. take it easy--prop yourself on the coach throw on some ellen or a soap opera and r-e-l-a-x!
That happened to me with Faith. It was a little earlier in the pregnancy, but it lasted like 2 days and that was it. I have no idea why it went up, but it never happened again. It was very strang and scarry because I was having dizzy spells with it. Anyway, I hope it stays down and you can go into labor naturally. I hear it is usually easier that way.
Post a Comment