Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home...



This will be short and I will write more tomorrow, but Braden arrived on Tuesday the 27th! We are home now, resting and eating. Ha ha. He is absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier. I can't believe how much I love this little boy. I promise I will post more pictures and write more tomorrow. Whoever guessed the 27th was right!!! Who was it? You win....ummm...bragging rights! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time as a new family!! We can't wait to meet Braden.

XOXO

The Best Family said...

He is just perfect... so, so sweet... it is amazing how quickly we fall in love someone so tiny... but what is even more incredible is how that love continues to grow more and more with each day, each month, each year!
Blessings to you and your sweet family as you adjust to this new life!! Congratulations!

Kari Sanchez said...

I miss him already!! Thank you for letting me have all that quality time last night holding him. He's so sweet and so perfect. I cant wait to see him again and for Ashlyn to meet him.

victoria said...

beautiful. Cannot wait to meet him. many congrats to you and jeff~

Brooke said...

He is beautiful, Debralea! Congrats. And I'm gonna brag a little....I think voted on the 27th! :-) Hope you are all getting settled at home as a family of 3!

Mare said...

Ohhh!! Congrats, Deb! I am so very excited for you. I was just telling Gerald today that "my friend Deb" got to take her baby boy home on her birthday! He was like, "I can't keep up with all your friends and their baby-making. But tell her I said congrats." HA!!! Gotta love men.

Braden is SO adorable. I wish I lived closer so I could come spoil him. ;) I wish you guys the best! Please keep us posted if you ever have a spare minute! :)

Love and big hugs!
~Mare~

It's more than a job... said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful. We are so excited for you guys. What a little blessing he is! Hope to see you sometime soon...Love, Kasey & Ashley

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome Debralea, I can't wait to meet him and hold him! Remind my sister to tell me next time she comes over, so I can join! Congrats to you & Jeff!!!!