Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 month pictures

I am not going to say these are "bad" pictures because my baby boy couldn't take a bad picture (ha ha), but these are the ones we got at JCPenney. They did come out cute, the experience just wasn't great which is why we will be using Brown Eyed Girl Photography from now on. Here's our baby boy decked out in his burnt orange! Hook 'em!

3 comments:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

These are cute! I love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Braden is a darling! He still smiles at us from my refrigerater door. You did much better with baby announcements than I... hummm I wonder if I should do that?. ;) Sounds like you are loving mommy-hood. It is the most exhausting job ever but at the same time the best job in the world. Always good to hear from you.

victoria said...

these are so great. my fave is the last one too. love his expression!