Friday, September 19, 2008
TGIF
It has been a long week. I actually stayed home with Braden Monday and Tuesday, but this week STILL crawled by. I am exhausted! Braden woke up with a 101ยบ fever Monday morning and it didn't break until noonish on Tuesday. He is doing fine and never really acted "sick" but you can't take him to school with a fever. His sleeping is off again though and has been all week. He is waking up anywhere from 3-4 times a night! UGH...poor baby (and poor me). Half the time he wants to eat and the other half he just needs to be coaxed back to sleep. Then on top of that, I haven't been feeling well the last couple days, but I think that probably has to do with lack of sleep. So hopefully tonight I will be able to catch up a little. Our plans for tomorrow are to be completely lazy!!! I can't wait! Tonight, the Panthers take on the Round Rock Dragons. They play at home tonight, so I plan on taking Braden for a little bit. We probably won't last the whole game, but I am excited to take him to his first football game!!! I will post pictures (of course)! That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh man sorry he was sick and sorry for you on the lack of sleep. draining for all...glad he is feeling better. have a good weekend. and maybe we can meet next wknd for the b-fast.
Post a Comment