I can't belive nobody has posted about all our shows starting back up! This is a BIG week! First and most exciting...GREY'S ANATOMY! Yay...time to cry again every Thursday night. ;) Then my 2nd favorite show, The Office. If you don't watch The Office, I can't stress enough...you need to! It is so flippin hilarious! Here is a list of all the shows I am going to TRY to follow each week.
*MUST Sees
*If I have time
Mondays:
Dancing with the Stars
Boston Legal
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Tuesdays:
Dancing with the Stars
Biggest Loser Families - (I watch this on DVR so I can fast forward). :)
Wednesdays:
Private Practice
Dirty, Sexy Money
Lipstick Jungle - I'm trying this one for Kari.
Thursdays:
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
Survivor
Fridays and Saturdays:
Still waiting to hear about Friday Night Lights, but I will be watching that.
And Football (of course).
Sundays:
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
And that's just THIS WEEK...OK, so it looks like alot of shows, but I promise I don't just sit around watching TV all the time. Ha ha. And since the invention of DVR, you can watch an hour show in 40 minutes! It's great! I rarely watch anything live anymore. It makes you wonder what TV will be like when our kids are grown? So are we all pumped for this season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I am way pumped about the new season... the reruns have gotten old... but now I am going to get so far behind on all my house work except laundry. I usually dvr everything and watch it while I fold laundry every day.
I also like Eli Stone (on ABC on Wednesdays or Thursdays I think)
Hey Debralea, this is Andrea (used to be Hise) I found your blog from Kylie's- glad to see that you are doing well!
Thanks for the reminder about the new season kicking off this week... I have been looking forward to it for so long, I would have been so upset to miss the Office especially!
YEA! I can't wait! Let me add a couple to your list: Heroes(this is really good!) The Hills (Have you been watching?!) And one I am going to have to watch is Paris Hilton's new BFF show... cheesy I know, but my step sister is on the show. I'm not going to tell you who she is until I see how the show goes ;)
I posted shows too yesterday ha. I'm so excited too! We need a tv party!
No what we need is instead of a sports bar for men, we need a tv lounge for women that can come and drink have appetizers and watch Grey's and other fav shows w/o kids ! How fun would that be?
Thanks for the reply! Reconnecting with you reminded me to also check on someone else's blog that had commented on mine awhile back... Kelly (G) M. She hasn't posted recently though.
okay I know I left you a comment earlier no idea where it is. I love kari's idea of the womens lounge there could be tapas and yummy girlie drinks and we could watch mcdreamy and ugly betty and project runway and 90210 and gossip girl--oh it would be fabulous!!
You are so stinkin' beautiful! Oh. My. Gosh. I am so glad you found me! What a huge blessing and great surprise! I loved reading your blog and catching up on what is going on in your life! How much fun are you and your cute family? This is going to be so much fun getting to keep up with you now!
Post a Comment