Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Nakie Boy

Once again, I reap the benefits of having a professional photographer as my best friend! Kari came over last night to keep me and Braden company while Jeff was in San Antonio kicking some Judson Rockets butt! Ha ha...they won last night 21-10. Way to go Panthers. Anyways...we made dinner (chicken tacos - so yummy) and just hung out. She brought her camera, of course, and we did a little photoshoot before bath. I asked her what it would cost me to just have her move in and document our lives? I think she is thinking about it!!! Ha ha. But seriously, I couldn't ask for a better friend. We always have such a good time together and I am probably her biggest fan when it comes to her photography. I really do think she is super talented and I am so glad she is pursuing this. So here is what we got last night of MY favorite subject.



3 comments:

victoria said...

he is so darn cute. I love these pictures. he always has such a sweet grin!

Kari Sanchez said...

You are such a sweetheart, thank you. And I just love love my baby boy Braden, his smile is so contagious. I love y'all dearly. Dont kid about wanting me to move in, cause you know I will, just dont think Jeff would agree :) haha. The 2 of us together every day and night may be too much for him haha.

It's more than a job... said...

He is so adorable!! Kasey & I think Braden looks like Jeff, but then again ~ we haven't gotten to know you that much! We really want to set up a time to get together with our families. What weekends do y'all have available? I know it's busy with football season. Maybe a Sunday afternoon we could come see you guys. E-mail me! strickland_dds@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you soon ~