Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BIG Labor Day weekend...

First things first...Braden rolled over all by himself for the first time Monday night! I nearly died. Jeff and I put him on his mat so we could eat dinner and we were watching him try. He has been attempting this milestone for a couple weeks now and would always get frustrated because he couldn't quite get all the way over. Eventually we would have to go help him. But Monday night, we were watching him and I said, "He's going to get in the next couple weeks, watch!" Then Jeff said, "More like the next couple minutes!" And sure enough, he was right! He did it! He stayed on his tummy for a minute or so, then rolled right back over to his back. He still needs to figure out what to do with that arm, he got mad because he couldn't get it out from underneath him. So now we are in for a treat! He's going to be rolling all over the place! I'm just so glad he did it for US at home and not at daycare. :)

Second, we bought me a new car on Monday! We went with the Saturn Outlook and I LOVE it! I plan on keeping this car for a while. It's the exact same body as the GMC Acadia. It is soooo much more roomy than my previous car and I am way more comfortable in it. I got what they call Diamond White (which is a pearl color)....so pretty! Inside it has tan leather interior, navigation system (super cool), sunroof in the front and a moonroof in the back and all the bells and whistles. I am very happy with it so far. :)

Third, we went and had Braden's 3 month pictures taken at JCP, but we did not have such a good experience. We bought a couple sheets, but I wasn't really happy with the service. We will be using Brown Eyed Girl Photography from now on! :) He has his first school picture today! They are taking pictures at his school...I can't wait to see how that one turns out! I will share as soon as I get it. ;)

I think that pretty much covers our weekend. It was so nice to have 3 days off with my boys!

2 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

What a big boy, I cant wait to see him roll over w/my own eyes!
Cant wait to see the car too! Can we get matching ones? lol
Oh and thanks for the plug! You are the best.

victoria said...

sounds like an awesome weekend. and rolling over woo-hoo! now where are the pics of the car?? I am sure it is gorgeous!!